Saturday 10 October 2015

Final Project so far

Our project is very interesting and I'm excited to see its outcome. But one thing I'm concerned about is how we're going to be able to bring structure to all the artsy animations we will be making. It's a huge part of our project and needs to be organised well. For now, we planned to create a few sample animations and judge from them, how they can be split and organised into categories, easy enough for the users to use.

All my modules now have on going assignments. Yay for the second half of the sem. Personally I believe that compared to my previous semesters, this semester, I have improved a little in my managing of work. Though, it's also getting harder each sem because the modules get more difficult and I often like to choose the most 'fun' modules. *ahem*3216*ahem*


No comments:

Post a Comment