Monday 28 September 2015

Final Project's Started

Alright, so it's been awhile since I posted.

Assignment 3 ended recently. It was quite interesting. I don't have a lot of experiencing in designing icons and UI and so I had to do quite a bit of research for this one. There were many interesting little things that I have learnt about UI, that though are small, can make a bigg difference in user satisfaction. Like where the buttons are placed and whether it's good to have a hamburger icon. I used to think hamburger icons were all the rage.

Now on to final project, I'm quite excited about it. I do hope that we will be able to create something that is as close as it can be to what we're imagining it to look like and work like. This project will have a lot of work with html, css and js, of which I am not as experienced as I hope to be in.

No matter, I will work hard and train myself alongside coding out our project.

Midterms and assignments from other projects are here as well. I really need to learn to manage my time better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment