Sunday 6 September 2015

Welcome to September

The past week was quite hectic. 

I'm quite happy how our assignment 1 web app turned out. There were a few things that we had planned before that we had to leave out of the final app due to time constraints. Perhaps if we had worked a little more, maybe we could have added them in too. Oh well, we tried our best! I do hope we have the time to add features or maintain it after our module.

Assignment 2 was fine. I liked my critique. Hopefully others like it too. Now time to critique others' critques!

This week also came out with assignment 3. I have yet to discuss an idea with my group yet. I'm looking forward to what we might create. Other modules have also started releasing their own assignments. Week 5 is starting already. Time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment