Friday 28 August 2015

Brace Yourself

This week feels like the calm before the storm. Although, the calm wasn't that calm..

One thing I learnt this week is that one disadvantage of  decoupling and splitting the back end and front end development amongst us, is that sometimes, being in back end, I am unaware of things going on in the front end. I don't have to know what is happening in detail but perhaps some sort of update would help. In the case of my group, we have been meeting and updating each other of our progress, so that's good.

We have a week left to finish our app. I am confident that we will be able to finish it on time, but I believe we will have to spend a lot of time on this the next week, especially the folks on the front end. Everyone is also juggling other things, like assignment 2 and modules. We really need to prioritise well and be more efficient. Development should try to be faster.

I felt that our assignment 2 is going fairly okay. I'm quite looking forward to all the presentations on Monday. It should be fun. =] The week as whole... so many deadlines. OTL




3 comments:

  1. You'll live, don't worry. :) Best part is that you'll level up so much you'll ace many tech interviews. That's why there are so many 3216 alumni in Google and FB. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll live, don't worry. :) Best part is that you'll level up so much you'll ace many tech interviews. That's why there are so many 3216 alumni in Google and FB. :D

    ReplyDelete